The ranch accepts reservations for the campground, bunkhouse, or RV electric hook ups IF a reservation is made more than five days in advance of arrival date. Otherwise, camping and cots are available on a first come, first served basis.
For event/race weekends we will accept reservation requests for cots and electric hook ups only. The primitive campground fills up on a first come first serve basis and we have additional alternative areas available.
All individuals will be responsible for payment of their land use fees when they arrive at the ranch.
Reservation fees must be postmarked within three working days of making reservation or sites will be made available to others.
1) Cancellations must be made by phone during business hours, no e-mail cancellations will be accepted.
2) Cancellations made 2 or more calendar days prior to arrival, a refund less a $5.00 fee will be issued.
3) There will be no refund for cancellations made less than 2 calendar days prior to arrival.
Personnel check or money order.
NO CREDIT CARDS; include reservation date/dates and e-mail address for confirmation purposes.
Make check payable to and mail to:
Bluff Creek Ranch, Box 110, Warda, TX 78960
$15 per primitive camp - $20 per RV electric hook up or cot. Reservation deposits are based upon the number of sites/cots needed.
BLUFF CREEK RANCH
1) *The name, phone number, and e-mail address of the "person responsible".
2) The number of people in your party.
3) The number of vehicles in your party.
4) **The arrival date and anticipated time of arrival.
5) Type and numbers of tent, pop up, travel trailer (length), R/V (length) , or bunkhouse spots requested.
6) Electric hook up (not available in most sites).
7) Requested site or sites, (this is a request, we cannot guarantee site availability).
8) Team name if applicable* Reservation fees are based upon information supplied by the "person responsible" and site capacities are determined by the ranch.
The ranch will process your request and notify you with your reservation info via e-mail or phone.
**Bluff Creek Ranch will hold your site for two hours beyond anticipated arrival time, the site will be reissued if the ranch is not contacted by phone within the two hour grace period.