Bluff Creek Ranch
Videos on

CAMPING

Primitive Camping





We have primitive camping around 

Turkey tank.

​​

EVENTS

Up coming events








 TEXAS

Longhorn Beef





New slaughter of longhorn beef arrived 5/12. Steaks and ground beef are available.


Bluff Creek Ranch located in the rolling hills 60 miles east of Austin, is a working cattle ranch that has the distinction of being the first Mountain Bike Ranch in Texas.  There are 8 miles of well shaded, rolling, single track trails that wind through hardwoods and pines.  Runners also are encouraged to try out our facilities which include camping, fishing, swimming, picnicking , with full bath facilities.  
​We also sell All Natural Texas Longhorn Beef that is antibiotic and hormone free.  Check-in at the ranch is open from sunrise until 10:00 pm and the trails are open 24 hours for campers.

BLUFF CREEK RANCH

CURRENT WEATHER CONDITIONS

Friday June 24th, there is a 20% chance of precipitation, with the high temperature of 93 deg. Saturday June 25th, there is a 40% chance of precipitation, with the high temperature of 93 deg. Sunday June 226th, there is a 60% chance of precipitation with the high temperature of 93 deg. 

Please call the ranch before you travel.      979-242-5894


ALERTS

Our trails will be open Saturday June 25th 

We have been working on the trails since May 26 and 27 when we had "The great flood". There was at least 

5 to 8 feet of water in the bottom hay field. It also did a lot of damage to our trails. We have repaired 5 miles 

of trails, all the really dangerous wash outs. There will still be on going trail work to make our trails great again.

I would like to thank the Giddings boy scouts, and everyone else who helped us to this point. We will still be 

working every day on the trails if you are interested in helping on trail work please call the ranch 


979-242-5894  

To see some photos of the damage click on the trail damage link above.  

​​                              

(979) 242-5894